RE: Rear anti roll bars

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: RE: Rear anti roll bars
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:53:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rob,

I put one on my '59 Sprite.  It made the ride just a bit rougher than normal
but I expected that.  I fitted one of the performance ADDCO 5/8" bars in
rear, and a 3/4" up front.  It made that car feel like it was holding the
road better, and made it easier to take corners at high speeds.  I took it
'round a city corners at about 35 MPH+!  The back end slid a bit, but the
car was flat on the turn.  One hell of an improvement over stock.  If you
can handle the ride difference when one is used, I say use one.  I will also
say here in Oklahoma the roads stink.  They are bumpy and hard on any car.
I noticed that in some instances it seemed that my car would almost go
airborne off a good hard bump in the road.  Keep this in mind.  I hope I
helped.

Tom Stone
'59 Bugeye
'61 Mini