Re: radiators

To: "Robert Van Kirk" <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: radiators
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:15:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Bob,

But that would be too easy and would violate the precepts of the "WeTight"
club.  I know there is a gorgeous aluminum one available for spridgets for
about $500, but I 'm more the Pick'nPull $75  or less kind of guy.   A
reasonable fit and the difference being made up in cheap sheet metal
shrouding I can do myself is what I have in mind.  This has become a bit
more of a problem with the entire week forcast to be over 100.  Yesterday
was 104 degrees!

If my wife leaves me and my kids get scholarships, I'll put in a custom
aluminum one with gold plating and an electric cooled pony harness
(obligatory Zappa reference).

Again, thanks for the thought.   I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are
the racers just better at explaining expenses to the wife?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye