Car's Done!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car's Done!
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:45:49 -0700
Spridgeteers,

For anyone who is interested or has been following my progress, I finished
restoring the MKI Midget yesterday (or at least all I'm going to do on it).
The car is not strickly done to original '62 details, but I like it anyway.
I wasn't going for concourse (not at these prices anyways), but is truly a
Spridget.

It's going to the new owner on Wednesday and I will be getting a little
more breathing room in the garage. Those of you that have been here know
what I mean.

There are two pages. The first are "nearly done" progress photos from last
weekend, and the second page shows the finished car. There are a few
details to take car of still, but I have to leave a few things for the new
guy to do...'-)

There are links in the Spridget section of the site or you can go directly
here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/62midget.htm  This is page one,
follow the links to page two. At the top of each page there is also a link
to what the car looked like when I got it in December (yikes)

Enjoy,

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A