Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:05:34 -0700
Geez, you could have at least got the first word... Spridget.... SWAG
stands for Spridget Wild Adventure Group (Hey, I didn't make it up). I
think Rick coined it. From some postings I remember from a while back, I
think Super Wide Auto Gang may be appropriate though...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A