RE: ...VIN numbers

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, mlawyer@starpower.net, wmgilroy@avaya.com
Subject: RE: ...VIN numbers
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:37:43 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

There should be a VIN plaque on the driver's door b-post that specifies the
month and year of manufacture. My '75 is 1613xx and was made in April '75.
168225 would have probably been made in late October (rough guess). Since
that is right around model year changeover time, and that the model year is
set by registration rather than manufacture, then you would have a '76. I
would say the door plaque is your ticket to "antique" qualification.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A