RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc 8 tracks

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc 8 tracks
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:32:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I hadone of those inmy first car, a 1972Opel Manta. Before I could afford a
real cassette player. It was a PITA, but all I could get.
I have a cassette adapter for a portable CD player that I used to use on my
old Bronco II, also. Worked pretty well.

Brian

When 8 tracks were all the rage and cassettes were first coming out
somebody, I can't remember whom. mad a doofadgit that you could jut into
the 8 track player and play a cassette in it. Now adays you can buy a
cassette looking thing and plug a portable CD player into it. Same
technology, different media.