Re: New to list/car trouble

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to list/car trouble
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:17:52 EDT
In a message dated 08/03/2000 6:33:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

<< I am looking for an Austin Healey Sprite Mark ii or iii or iv  (square
 body if i understand right) (sorry no midgets i.e. haven't done the research
 on these cars yet... any helpful info on differences of midget & sprite is
 appreciated) >>

It's a good thing you went into the shirt business!!!  LOL

I think Toby is right.  If Richard Head is serious about getting the most out
of his LBC, we should all be on his side.  Let's all welcome him to the list.

(But you have to admit, with that unfortunate name, it would be easy to be
taken as a prankster with our group.  And it wouldn't be the first time.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport