vacation surprise

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: vacation surprise
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 12:09:06 -0400
Just got back to steamy, nasty South FL after a trip to the great
Northwest.  We had to find a hotel outside of Seattle for our first
night. Checked in, drove around back, and all the parking spaces were
taken up by.............LBC's!!!  Reality check...where are
we.......what city is this.....am I still
alive..........wait......hotel is the Bellevue Inn.  A light suddenly
comes on, I read something about a city with that name on a list
somewhere, but paid no attention, having no clue where it was.
Two guys by their cars.One Jag, one Midget.  Which one to approach?
Midget, of course. (he was removing  a six-pack from the car, the Jag
guy was polishing his distributor cap with a Q-tip).

Turns out I had blindly stumbled (my wife still doesn't buy that) into
town on the eve of the Bellevue All British show the next day.
Needless to say, our vacation schedule got set back by a day.
What an awesome show, 400 or so cars!
After a quick inspection of TR6's (already have one) I found the
Bugeyes (still want one).  There were maybe 8 of them, plus a couple
of Midgets, and one poor guy all by himself with a Mark II Sprite.
None of the owners I could find would admit to knowing anything about
this list.
Anybody in here have a car at that show? They were all great.  There
was one Bug in particular, in red, plate said "B Hapy" which was
killer.

Just got my pics developed.....more cars than vacation shots.
I couldn't believe how many LBC's were driving around out there from
Seattle to Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler.  It was great.  Must be the
weather.
Craig, pardon my bandwidth!