Re: Tank Blasted

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tank Blasted
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:40:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Jeff --
I have my doubts about filling pinholes with POR-15.  I've never used
POR-15, but I understand its a surface treatment for rust.
I have repaired pinholes in the fuel tank of my Big Healey with fiberglass,
and it lasted without leaks for over 10 years, until I replaced the tank for
other reasons.

Steve Byers
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009 G
Havelock, NC USA