Re: HB to QM

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: HB to QM
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:03:38 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Now look here,

         Just because I am quiet from time to time, and because I sometimes
prefer to make my comments personally rather than to the whole list,
doesn't mean that I am not here.  I take a great deal of pleasure from
watching the various antics of the more colourful members of our lists,
including Mr. Head.

         You should all know, by now, how busy I am.  However, when I am
driven to make a public response, thank you Brad, you will find that I am
still here, and well up to the task.

         I am currently working on a particularly potent spell to be
employed on a so-called lawyer of my acquaintance.......

Hubble ...... Bubble ......

Now, where did I put those Lark's tongues..............
Can someone, please, keep those bats under control ....     it isn't time
to fly yet  .........
Who fed the toads to the chickens ......

Elizabeth
Somewhere in Texas