Re: Rally Participants Arriving

To: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Rally Participants Arriving
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 01:29:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, a Midget just kicked my ass!  Well it is 1:30 AM and I still have
to bolt in the seats, bolt on the bonnet, and fix the problem with
the reverse.  Then I should give the car a test drive at highway speeds.
Looks like I will be driving rice tomorrow since I am tired. I might
have made it but I had to take off for 5 hours tonight to go to a
family dinner :-(  On the plus side today I got the timing very close
to correct, two new front shocks installed, new front brake lines, and
a bunch of other small stuff.  I even had to take a trip to M*SS Motors
for some parts that could not be found locally.  I learned lots today
which I will describe next week.

See you all tomorrow in Tamaqa, "Land of the running water", deep in
the heart of Carbon County.   Oh the shame of being beaten by a Midget.

Bill "I am 6 feet" Gilroy