Richie is real

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Richie is real
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 06:24:41 EDT
I am Richard Head and I am getting smart now, and Richie is real.  Some of
you hacve wrote e-mails saying why I am not real and you are wrong.  Only
some of your are smart, Ron mustr be smart because he sees my questions are
really hard so I am real.  Some of you are kind and it is better to be kind
and gullible than a know all smart arse and wrong anyway.  I have been to the
pubic library and found and looked at the Terry Hroler book.  Someone said I
was not real because my car has a back seeat well I looked in teh Horler book
and saw a car that looked like mine but older and it had a back seat.  The
Terry Horler book is not compeltey smart because I saw a picture of a nice
car that had one indicator in a high position and the other in a low position
onthe front wings but in other pictures bothe were high and another both low,
is Teryy on e-mail so i can tell him he his is not as smart as the things
either?Someone said I was not real because I said my I removed the square
flaps off my carb and these must be the butterflies so it could not run.
They are wrong and not smart because someone e-mailed to tell my carb was a
downdarft Weber and I checked will my friend bill and he says it is.  He says
the square flaps are chokes and inside he showed me the round flaps that are
the butterflies.  I think some of your are not as smart as you think.
Richies is real and is not Allen Heffner and he is not Midgetman.  Richie
wants to hear from Midgetman since no-one belived he wa real either.  I liked
the people with funny names, my friend bill's surname is Anchor.  Some of
your are not smart because Richie is in england and so is his computer but
AOL are an american company.  Know that you know I am real can you help me
with teh silicont brakes and the bars and metal on my suspension these things
were not in the Terrty Horler book.  My car still will not go real fast and I
get lots of tyres seqailing when i go round the roudabouts.  the back of the
car seems to catch up the front.

Richard (Richie to his friends) the time is 11.20 in Lowestoft, England