Re: Stebro exhaust

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stebro exhaust
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:25:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The Bishop still has it's Stage 5 tuned exhaust and header which has a
really unique sound. The header splits 1& 4 from 2 & 3 cylinders and takes
the pipes separately out the back. Each has a little BMC muffler. Geoff
Healey used to laugh, as he knew that header arrangement didn't increase
power significantly, but people sure did buy them because they sounded good.

WST