Fw: Rotors...And Wheels

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rotors...And Wheels
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:18:32 -0400
Charles,

Spray some penetrating oil (WD40) around the edge and let it soak in. The
rotors like to get a rust bond to the hub. If you are replacing the rotors,
put something solid under each side of the rotor so the hub is off the
ground and wail on it. Put a piece of hard wood on the hub where you will
apply the "delicate persuasion" so that you don't mangle the hub. (They're
pretty tough but why chance it?)

Keep a it until they break loose.

On the wire wheels - it is a good idea to have them checked and trued if
necessary. The rule of thumb is to grease the splines monthly and true the
wheels yearly. If they are currently out of true, it will be very noticeable
after getting them done.

Kent
1960 Bugeye with rotors and mags!

After much beating with a large persuasion device they still will not come
apart. Am I missing