Re: ok.. it works again!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, pythias@pacifier.com
Subject: Re: ok.. it works again!
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:54:31 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

I run a Dellorto DHLA 40 on the 1275 in my bugeye.
It has the same bolt pattern as a Weber DCOE, so any a-series manifold for a
DCOE will work, depending on the ammount of clearance under your bonnet(some
mini manifolds will not fit).
I am finding it difficult to track down a good supplier of parts for dellorto's

though. The supplier I used before appears to be gone. I did get some jets from
APT, however they only have a limited number of parts, and I got the impression
they are NOT getting any new ones.
I jetted the Dellorto on my car using the info from the Vizard book, and
another
one I have. It seems to work great, however my gas mileage is pretty bad
(18MPG), and I'm still trying to tweak things a little more to get the MPG's up.

Regards - Bryan

BTW - Do you know what components are in the carb you have?? venturis, etc??