Re: sighting?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sighting?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:20:35 EDT
No, but have seen a maroon round wheel arch Midget on the car park at work in
Coventry, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND.

Daniel1312

cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< friday evening around 6pm(about) sighted a cherry red spridget on a trailer
 heading north on north east extension of the turnpike north of allentown
 interchange.   anyone on the list?   we were heading south from a conneticut
 saab scavenging trip (n.o.s. sheet metal for my 1960 saab sedan race car
 project).  we had quite a load of stuff in my buddy's 4 runner.  saw the
 spridget and did not even have enough time to see what was towing trailer or
 what state's plates were on it.

 chuck.
 one curious cat!  me-wow!