3 ..Re: 2.......Re: ok.. it works again!

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, ckotting@core.com
Subject: 3 ..Re: 2.......Re: ok.. it works again!
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:52:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, pythias@pacifier.com
I can squirt more than a foot with fuel from the pump jets in a Weber in
bench jet and these are large size jets.  I get a lot more than 25mpg in any
kind of driving conditions with an engine producing a lot more than 100bhp
and driving at speeds at and in excess of 100mph with hard acceleration.

Change the pump jets if you want to, remove them altogether and I bet you
will still have poor fuel consumption.  This will be because the pump jets do
not contribute very significantly to the gas mileage - at least not to the
extent of the poor gas mileage your car is experiencing.

Daniel1312