Re: Rally thanks and other stuff....

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Rally thanks and other stuff....
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:04:53 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well Hey - at least you got the punches at different times through out
the rally. Theresa wrote them on the rally shet and gave 'em all to me at
the same time at the end of the rally.  She didn't want to disturb my
driving, esp at what could be a critical apex. ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/8/00 11:56, michael.graziano@csfb.com made
the profound statement:

>As for the rally,  It was absolutely the greatest one I've ever been too.
>Wait a minute,  it was the first one I went too...  <grin>  Seriously
>though, in that respect it was a fairly easy and fun filled rally for a
>couple who had never attended a rally before.  The roads were definitely the
>best ones I've ever drive my LBC on.  And when those signs said 15mph,  they
>meant it.  I got a sore arm from all the punches I got from the SO for
>pushing it a little around the curves.  That's the type of driving they were
>designed for.  Quick and nimble driving.  Not fast and plowing straight
>ahead.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager