RE: Cruel Parents - not kidding

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Cruel Parents - not kidding
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:27:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I know a woman that married a guy with the same last name.  Her name was
Tiffany Clark, she married a John Clark, so she became Tiffany Clark-Clark.
I am not sure which one she put first (or what the heck she was thinking)
She said it was because her father owned a big auto dealership!

Tommy Joe Stone (another cruel name)