Re: Big Basin Trip SWAG 8/13

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, walters@mail.softcom.net
Subject: Re: Big Basin Trip SWAG 8/13
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,

Are we planning on meeting somewhere before hand, or will it just be an AH free
for all up up to Big-Basin, and we'll all just congregate there??
If so do you know where in Big Basin they plan to meet?

Thanks - Bryan

BTW - Personally I'd hate to get stuck behind one of those 'Big-healys'  taking
a Sunday Drive. I sure hope they know how to use the turn-outs;-)