Re: Encounter!!!

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, jurban@connectecs.com
Subject: Re: Encounter!!!
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:46:48 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/12/2000 9:52:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com writes:

<< WOW! Finally a Healey boat.  Will you post any pixes of it?? >>

Paul--There were three beautiful Healey boats at Conclave in Indy in July.
Two larger inboards and a smaller outboard--a real beauty owned by Charlie
Lownsdale of our club, the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club.  In fact I
snapped a pic of John Healey (Donald's youngest son) standing in front of the
boats talking with reporters.  Don't remember how much of the boat came out
in the pic, if any, as I was behind the boats shooting forward.  I do have
some nice pics of the boats themselves though.

--David C.