Re: choke cables

To: JustBrits@aol.com, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: choke cables
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:11:23 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/12/2000 6:22:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< Huuum, David, and how long have you had the car??  First one last HOW
long??

 <<and they work well,  >>

 er, apparently NOT if your on "...second...".  Sometimes "We Tight" just
 ain't We Smart. >>

Hey, Ed. Comeon!!!    So you are usin' the Moss super special oriental cable
instead?   LOL  Actually, my 1500 does not have a ball bearing or swivel
connection for the cable, so every time the throttle is pushed or let up the
cable flexes.  That promotes breakage, whether the oriental stock type Ed
uses, or the USA bike cable I am using.  The bike cables are actually better
than what was in there--I have had fewer problems with them plus they are
easy and inexpensive to replace.

--David C.  8^)