British Invasion, etc.

To: Charles Markham <chaz2@gis.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Invasion, etc.
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:14:13 -0400
> On 8/15/00 8:49 PM, Charles Markham at chaz2@gis.net wrote:

> I am looking forward to the "British Invasion" in Vermont....Is anyone
> else going to be there?

I'm going to try...

>From www.gostowe.com:

    British Invasion

    Featuring 1000 Classic British cars in 3 car shows: The Concours 'D
    Elegance, the Competition of Colours, and People's Choice. British
    marketplace-traditional food and drink, Concert, Fireworks, fashion
    show, townwide British theme displays, dinner and dancing.

    Date(s):    September 14th - September 17th, 2000
    Times:      9am-4pm
    Location:   Bouchard Farm Event Field
    Admission:  $5

BTW, for those of you in the New England area, Sports and Classic Cars in
Littleton, New Hampshire is going out of business.  I stopped by today and
he says he's got a bunch of Sprite/Midget parts, engines, trannys, etc.
Parts for other British cars as well.  Exit 42 of I-93 - right behind the
Littleton Diner on Main Street.

Regards,
Robb
'62 Sprite