Re: help my horn is posessed!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: help my horn is posessed!
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:17:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, they did change for at least the '69 models.  My horn push is at the
end of the turn signal stalk!!!  It's fun when I lived in Texas taking it in
for inspection, 'cause it would almost always fail with a non-functioning
horn.  You can imagine the look on the guys faces when I got it to work.  I
sometimes would let them in on the secret!<grin>  They always mumbled
something about "damn British cars and their electrical systems.."

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA