Spridget hardtop question

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget hardtop question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:33:29 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
(Sorry if this comes through twice - didn't seem to work first time)

Hi all,

I think I've settled on a Midget - the one I originally came across in AL.
It's not the closest one I found, but meets my goals nicely and fits the
budget very comfortably. Anyway I'm going to be over halfway there in a
couple of weeks anyway, so...

But another question. In my searches I have also come across a hardtop
pretty cheap. I don't know the condition of it yet - just found it in an
online classified. The thing is, it's for a Mk II Midget and I'm getting a
Mk III. Is it possible to adapt it for the Mk III? I'd rather make changes
to the top than the car. But the fewer the changes, the better. I'd like to
have a hardtop for winter, since I don't have a garage and would like to be
able to use it as much as possible.

Thanks!

Eddie