Re: Sebring Sprite experts: ever hear of this car?

Subject: Re: Sebring Sprite experts: ever hear of this car?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:34:45 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Legally speaking, I would be very hesitant (as in: no way) to bid on any car
where the present owner won't give you the vin # so that you could at least
check for current registration, back dmv fees, etc.  Add this to my already
general disdain for e-bay cars.  If you went to look at the car would they cover
up the vin plate with tape?  Give me a break.

Steve

--
Steve McGee

 Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.