Re: Sebring Sprite E-bay

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Sebring Sprite E-bay
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:18:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Personally, I enjoy reading these scathing reports of stuff on eBay, and
hope that it continues......and believe it or not, I am actually learning
more about LBCs from it!
(I'm also a believer in a quote from a very famous man (actually just a
friend of mine) who said, "It's not my job to prove whether a rumor is true,
it's only my job to spread it.")

Bob