Re: Clutch slave again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bmantz@roanoke.infi.net
Subject: Re: Clutch slave again
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

It sounds like the slave cylinder is being over-extended when the clutch is
depressed causing the piston seal to hang up on the snapring/groove. This could
be because the clutch rod being used is too short. I believe there are
different
length rods depending on what clutch set-up you are using. The DPO may have
installed an incorrect, or modified slave push-rod.

 - Bryan