Re: Was RE: Miata - Now Cooking Lessons

To: kgb@clipper.net
Subject: Re: Was RE: Miata - Now Cooking Lessons
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:34:04 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/19/2000 6:48:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<<
 Obviously, you have never tasted properly prepared liver. >>

Dearest Kate:  THAT is with NO doubt the single WORST oxymoron I have EVER
seen and/or read.  The ONLY "properly prepared liver" in the WORLD is "still"
inside me!!!  And it has NOT reached "maturity" yet (and ain't gonna for a
while!!).

<>

Ooops, you forgot the Vadalia Onion in slight amount!!  Grated, of course!!

<<and you have a feast fit for the gods.
 I firmly believe that a steak cooked properly can be revived by a
 reasonably competent veterinarian. >>

I do believe you DO have a firm grasp on the theory BUT, not one from TxA&M.
(WAY better than that lame label!!)!!!

           Ed