Re: Encounter + Sprite Spree 03

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter + Sprite Spree 03
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:36:36 EDT
In a message dated 08/19/2000 8:52:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< But he did mention the 45th and 50th anniversarys of the Sprite. He
 wants to do Sprite Spree 03 and his last will be something in 2008 for
 the 50th. Then he says he will be too old. He does need help and that's
 where the eastern US listers can help. He asked today for help as we
 have about 2.5 years to go and it takes that long to plan, book, and
 execute a meet of this size.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Are Midgets invited?  (The cars...c'mon, you know what I mean!)

It sounds like a Spritely thing, but if it isn't too far away and you don't
mind a having a Morris around, I can certainly put together a rally.

The first thing that has to happen is to find a location.  If it's going to
be in the midwest, I won't be going out there 4 or 5 times to put together a
rally route!

You are absolutely right about starting the planning now.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport