console

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: console
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:09:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ok, now that the generator is fixed, a good cleaning and adjustment of the
voltage regulator was all it took, it's about time to get some tunes
installed.  What I'm wondering is if any of you have a late model radio
console lying around that I might take off your hands.  I don't need the
hazard switch, just an empty one, and I've got a ton of extra red vinyl I
can cover it with so if it's a little banged up that's ok too.   I've been
told that they fit quite nicely into the Bugeyes and I'd sure love to be
able to listen to one of my 300+ CD's while crusin' down the road.  Please
email if you've got one you'd like to sell.  Or if any one knows if the B
consoles fit I might be able to steal my boyfriends extra!

Thanks
Patricia
'59 Bugeye

"If I survive this life without dying, I'll be surprised"
        -Mulla Nasrudin