Re: Frozen Wheel Cylinders/Rear Hub Troubles

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frozen Wheel Cylinders/Rear Hub Troubles
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:18:56 -0700
Larry,

I have been successful in the past with soaking Spridget wheel cylinders.
It may take several days though. I don't know what he TC ones are like, but
it will take a while for the pentrant to work, and they usually need
mechanical encourgement and compressed air to release. I fashion a hose
that will thread into the cylinder at one end and the air hose at the
other. IMPORTANT!! Be careful with the compressed air, when it does break
free the piston can become a remarkable and dangerous projectile!!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A