Re: 100-6 is home

To: LBCarNut <LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 100-6 is home
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:10:25 -0400
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
LBCarNut wrote:

> Well almost home it's at the repair shop so that I can give it a good
> cleaning and fumigation before the wife sees it.
> Pics at
> http://home.carolina.rr.com/lbcarnut/

Am I the only guy on the list with shop envy.  The pictures make the
place look huge and there are cars scattered all about the edges.  You
can work on the car without banging into a wall or shelf.  Lucky dog.
At least I can feel better about the cheesy insulation on the walls :-)

Bill "I gots a tiny little car, in an even tinier garage" Gilroy

PS.  The car does look good.