Re: Bunch-O-Things: Dimmer Removal,Diffy Removal,and progress.

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bunch-O-Things: Dimmer Removal,Diffy Removal,and progress.
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:11:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/2000 9:28:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<< Together with Meguars
 (sp?) cleaner wax and a good wash >>

Hey guys!   I found a cleaner/polish that actually shines a Maguiars job.  I
thought I was hot stuff when I polished my Midget, which was in dire need of
something, with Maguire's and came up with an acceptable shine.  Then  a
buddy showed me a bottle of Zymol. He said "Try it, its the best stuff I have
ever used on my cars".  I chuckled under my breath because HE had probably
never used Maguire's!!!!   HA!!!   Well I rubbed the Zymol in and wiped it
off, and Bingo!--He was dead right.  It actually SHINED the Maguire's shine.
The spot where I applied the Zymol was deeper in color and much shinier than
the MaGuire's jjob.  How long did it take me to run down to Advance and buy
me a bottle?  Quickly my friend.

It is expensive at about $13 a bottle, but for that kind of performance, I
went for it.  No connection here, just a satisfied customer.

--David C.