Re: Fw: Now Car Wax

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Now Car Wax
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:40:13 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Kent J. Miller" wrote:

> I used to use a product called Liquid Glass. It was about $15 a pint back in
> the 70s and early 80s. It went on real thin and wiped off with the greatest
> ease. It was a clear polymer based wax that actually filled scratches so
> they did not show. They guaranteed that if you put 20 coats on, it would
> last for a year. Yes, it did and no, it did not take longer than the regular
> wax to do 20 coats.
>
> Haven't been able to find it anywhere anymore.

Liquid Glass
PO box 1170
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 387-6755

Another great product from Joisey!!
I have used it in the past, tried all the rest and went back to it.

> < Then  a buddy showed me a bottle of Zymol. He said "Try it, its the best
> stuff I have
>  ever used on my cars>

Zymol is an expensive soft wax, you can watch it melt off your dark
colored car in the hot sun.
Good car wax is NOT polish, polish has abrasives. Look for Carnuba wax,
the softer it is, the quicker it melts off.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ