Re: Replacement Body shells

Subject: Re: Replacement Body shells
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:23:40 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,
Does anyone have any first hand information on this shell or know of
anyone thoroughly experienced with Bugeyes that has seen, touched and
examined one of these Wheeler & Davies shells? If not, does anyone know
of any printed materials, like magazine articles that might review the
quality and accuracy of one of these units?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct