Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: britclas@ior.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, breiz@bellatlantic.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:10:15 EDT
In a message dated 08/21/2000 5:03:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
britclas@ior.com writes:

> Why make this towing thing such a big deal? I have towed Spridgets all
>  over the Western USA and never onbolted a thing. My longest tow was a
>  Bugeye that followed me, at speed, for 1700 miles, .....
>  no problems, ever.
>

>  Brad

The MG list debated this ad infinitem a while back.  One of the list members
dad was going to tow a B behind his motor home.  Last I heard he was towing
away merrily without disconnecting anything either.

For what it's worth we always disconnected the driveshaft when we reposseded
a car by towing it away with a tow chain.  A real art that...

RH