Re: Spridgetstock 2001

To: kgb@clipper.net, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2001
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:16:57 EDT
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/21/2000 9:40:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< My next vacation starts 9/16, and we are still hoping to drive down to New
Orleans
 to see the grand daughters. Texas is sort of on the way, I think.  >>

Kate,

My Rand McNally tripmaker shows that if you take the southern route, I-5
south through the land of fruits and nuts to I-10 in LA and hence west to New
Orleans, you will add only 261 miles to your trip, less than 10%, have a move
level trip in warmer weather, and will pass directly through Comfort,
TX!...or at least as directly through as an interstate goes in a small
town...within a mile of downtown anyway.

Trust me, the stop at the Fisher's hacienda will be worth 3.5 hours each way.

RH