Re[2]: Spare time?

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Spare time?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:31:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello WFO,
             i live in Kelso, WA.. about 45 miles north of Portland...
             i am hoping, to be having my first date with a lady i met
             about 2 months ago during the ABFM... she has been sooo
             busy... but that is another story.. don't know yet when i
             will be where at the meet, but i will make it for sure...
             would like to go BOTH days... to look at the cars the
             first day... and the swap meet.. could be important... my
             car is in pretty good shape, except the motor,... but one
             never knows when one will spot one for cheaper than a
             rebuild... i have hated to put much into THIS car, my
             dream being to have a bug-eye... mine DRINKS oil.... like
             a quart every 25 to 30 miles.. but i only drive it
             enough to need a case and a half a year... ... way
             cheaper than fixing !.... especially since i am a
             checkbook mechanic when it comes to cars...