Dream machine

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dream machine
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:09:28 -0400
If taken seriously, this could be an interesting thread. 1971 Midget,
1275 engine. Since the engine and transmission are out already, the
question is what to do. It's going to be strictly a street machine, but
that doesn't mean it can't have power. Since I am going to rebuild it
all anyway, what are the suggestions for maximum HP and still reliable
(as BMC can be). From differential. head, exhust,  to carbs, what do you
recommend. ( I hope to actually use these suggestions, so lets stay
realistic).