Corn Roast

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corn Roast
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:48:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
A listing of some of the events that are happening this fall.
Annual Club BBQ & Corn Roast
Sunday, September 3rd 3:00 p.m.
It’s time again for the annual corn roast. The local corn is ripening,
we’ll hope for a beautiful day. We have invited other car clubs to
join us as well.
The club will provide burgers, corn will be provided. We only ask
that individuals bring either a dessert or salad and their own
beverages. We would appreciate it if you would bring along your
own cutlery and dishes as well as a lawn chair.
If you will be attending, please let Lynda
know at (819) 647-2868 by Wednesday,
August 30th. You can just send an email or
give us a call. Hope you can all make it out
for a visit in the country!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette