Re: is this a joke?

To: "Amy" <breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: is this a joke?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:46:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If the car were truly "brought back to original condition" as the seller
claims, and looked just as it did when it left the factory, I'd be tempted,
since it would be impossible to restore one to original concours condition
for that amount of money.  However, this one ain't even close to being
"authentically restored"!!

Bob