Green Lake party Aug. 2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Craig Eddie Haskel Bielat" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Subject: Green Lake party Aug. 2
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:00:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey y'all,

Party, Sat. afternoon (say...1:00pm) at my place in Green Lake, WI.
Overnight accomodations available for those travelling distance, or planning
a good drunk. I'll be grilling some burnt offerings for dinner, along with
mass quantities of Margaritas. Sunday AM I'll be making Swedish pancakes.

We can run down to the County Park beach if you want to hit the lake.
Sunday, we might take the Heidel House boat cruise. If Tutone Terry heffron
shows up as planned, we have a little live music, and hopefully a great
time.

RSVP if you can make it, need to spend the night, etc. and I 'll send you
directions.

WST