(kind of) new list member with clutch pressure problems

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (kind of) new list member with clutch pressure problems
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:16:56 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello list members:

I was a member of this list for a few months a couple of years ago, when I
got my bugeye.  Then I started grad school and let the bug sit for a couple
of years.  Now that grad school is behind me, I'm determined to get the
bugeye up and running.  It's good to see that little has changed over the
past two years.  There are some familiar names on the list, and some
familiar feistiness from the list members.

Consider this the first of many questions, many of them stupid questions.
In order to get the clutch to work properly, I have to pump it a few times.
The brakes seem fine, though.  Since there's a shared master cylinder, this
is confusing to me.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Cliff

Cliff Kenwood
Baton Rouge, Louisiana