Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:24:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/00 11:42:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< I agree 100%. I don't think Ed really wants any customers he just wants to
 be an ass. I've tried to get prices from him on items he boasts about
 selling but have never got a response. Needless to say I've crossed him off
 my christmas card list. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really didn't want to get into this, but you all know me by now.

Ed has been helpful to me several times in the past, as I was getting my
Midget on the road.  I have never had a problem in dealing with him, and
after you become one of his "Customers" he takes very good care of you.  The
problem is getting past his initial gruff period.  If he grates you the wrong
way, buy from someone else.  But, if you can take it all with a grain of
salt, and even give a bit of it back to him, you will have a valuable
resource, and even a friend.  Ed just needs to have a little fun with his
newbies, and then he moves on to someone else.

Now, let's get off his back and back to the subject!  We talk about Spridgets
here, right!?!?  Now, where's my Busty?  I gotta zappa the cat!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport