Re: so you thought i'd never return?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: so you thought i'd never return?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:12:03 -0400
I'll lay 10:1 odds...your little lizard friend is an Anole...
also know as an American Chameleon. (Little turret eye ball covers)

They are as plentiful as roaches in Fla.

(I use to raise them here in MD....  pet shop critters)      :-)

totally harmless... you'll never find a bug anywhere else in your truck with
this guy living there!

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com