Twin Flounder Sightings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Twin Flounder Sightings
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:53:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
To all,

I can run but I cannot hide...

Below are 2 Founder sightings, one from the Spridget, one from the Thicko
lists. Yes, that was brother Don and I on the way to or from the Eastern
Regional Vintage Kart Championships...

You guys are amazing.

(20 hours-1005 miles there on Friday... beat the living shit out of
ourselves on early '60s race karts made for Lilliputions, leave New
Hampshire Sunday at 4 pm, arrive in IL befor noon Monday, and flew to San
Francisco that afternoon. I'm too busy to be tired...)

WST

Saw an enclosed trailer with BIG  "Team Thicko" on the side being pulled
east bound
down Interstate 80 (Turnpike) in Ohio between Cleveburg and Toledo  last
Friday.
Anyone from the list?

George Procyshyn

Seen on I-93, just north of Concord, NH at 0845 on Saturday, August 26,
2000:

One Flounder, in Suburban, towing big trailer at not TOO high rate of speed,
on his way north.  And I bet you thought that you would not be recognized
this far away from your Midwestern keepers!  Like Lamont Cranston, the
Thickos knows and are omnipresent.

Chris Gross
(Passing in red Blazer with horn blowing-- without my Bugeye behind as I had
dropped it at NHIS the day before)