Re: Re: slow day?

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Re: slow day?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:20:14 -0400
Cc: mgraziano@mindspring.com, Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
It's not true.  But it was a campaign that BA ran during the late winter.
Everywhere you looked there was a sign, or one of the damn commercials.  So
they WERE real prices, but during the winter.  Not sure if it was a national
campaign, or if it was intended for the NY market only.

Mike

froggi@cdsnet.net wrote:
> Mike,
Is that for real or are you just trying to keep Chuck awake?  If BA is offering
that
fare do let me know and I'll send my daughters over for a week.
Herb