[Fwd: Sprite Spree 2003 Message 1]boundary="------------FB6335B8B54E6CF4

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Sprite Spree 2003 Message 1]boundary="------------FB6335B8B54E6CF4F737DE12"
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:49:33 -0400
--------------FB6335B8B54E6CF4F737DE12

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
The bug in the rice bowl
http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut
--------------FB6335B8B54E6CF4F737DE12

From RickMoses at aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:31:52 EDT
Subject: Sprite Spree 2003 Message 1
To: AHCUSA@go.com, cm12B@juno.com, Daniel1312@aol.com, dhedin@vsi.net,
        DDoiron@compuserve.com, Dr.Moses@juno.com, get7lucky@hotmail.com,
        jfm188@psu.edu, nosimport@mailbag.com, rimst8@pitt.edu,
        spritenut@exit109.com

8/31/00 Thursday
Sprite Spree 2003 & 50th Anniversary of the Austin-Healey Sprite 2008
SS2003 1st Message
    If you have received this e-mail and wish to be removed from this mailing
list kindly contact, Rick Moses, at <AustinHealeySprite@Juno.com> to be
removed.
     Censuses from Frank Clarici's recent work contacting prospective Sprite
enthusiasts about a location for Sprite Spree 2003 seem to indicate that the
Carlisle, Pennsylvania area is the area of choice.  Choosing central
Pennsylvania places the Meet location in the midst of the largest
metropolitan areas of the U.S.  This would allow for the biggest attendance
possible for gathering.
     Frank also mentioned timing of the Meet to coincide with the Carlisle
Import Automobile Show would be appreciated by all.  Everyone enjoys their
extravaganzas.
     Please contact me at <AustinHealeySprite@Juno.com> if you have
suggestions, comments, concern or can volunteer to help with events for 2003.
     Please take note that there are two more of these events planned (Sprite
Spree 2003 & 50th Anniversary of the Austin-Healey Sprite in 2008) after the
three we have already done (Spritefest '88, Spritebash '93, Spriterush '98).
MOREOVER, THEN THAT'LL ABOUT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You got two chances to
attend the biggest Sprite events of this century.
     Let us all plan to be together for one of the four days of the event and
muster 100 Sprites side-by-side!  I will bring six (5 street ready now - four
Bugeyes and a Mark I, plus one Bugeye racer), so you people have to come up
with the other 94.  Think about it!
     Keep smiling,
Rick Moses
     PS    If you do not get an e-mail at least once a month about the 2003 &
2008  Meets something has gone wrong.  Contact me via e-mail or by toll free
telephone (in the U.S.) at 1 (888) 5 SPRITE that is 1 (888) 557-7483 and we
will get you reinstated on this list.

--------------FB6335B8B54E6CF4F737DE12--