Oil Leak - 948 - looking for UK assistance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Leak - 948 - looking for UK assistance
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:07:12 -0400
I have been advised that there is a fix for my leaking rear main seal.
Price quoted was just under $200 US which is more than I care to think
about in CDN.  Anybody in the UK know who makes the 'modern' real main seal
for the 948 and how much it is?

Thanks in advance,

Martyn

PS: I was told this seal is available for all Spridgets A series engines.
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')